Friday, September 08, 2006

Inside our Apartment


Hi everyone, as you can see from the pictures, we've been busy painting our apartment. We're almost done with the inside, we just have one wall to paint a reddish-orange in the living room, and finish the doors. Then we'll start on the outside painting. The veranda needs a paint job and also the railing from the front door down to the bottom gate. Oresti had a few days off, so this whole week we've been working together, and i think he's ready to take me on into his company:)

The room with the green wall is our front bedroom that we'll use as a study and guest room. The blue room is our bedroom and off of that is the veranda (which i forgot to take pictures of). The room with the yellow wall is the living room and the kitchen is right next to it. The kitchen has a yellow wall too. The top picture is of our front hall, we just painted it a cream color, with white trim.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your apartment is so cute! i hope to be able to use the guest room some time ;)

Sarah said...

what a cute little place, so charming! I can't wait to finally get into our new home this november so I can do my OWN painting and decorating. I can just picture you two there, settling in to married life. I miss you!
Sarah