Sunday, May 29, 2011
She's Here!!!
Saturday, May 28th at 4am we welcomed another sweet baby girl to our family! Antiana Maja was born quickly after only about 4 hours of labor. It was an amazing experience birthing at home, I loved it! Our chubby little girl is 8lbs 10 oz! Quite a difference from our usual 5lb babies:) She's already a great nurser and sleeper (we'll see if that sticks). Here's a photo of our sweet addition and I'll have more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is that red hair I see?? What a precious little chub:) Good thing she wasn't your first katie! So glad all is going well. I'm sure the sisters are thrilled:) Love to you all!! Oresti has the beginnings of a good "cheerleading" squad:)
she's so sweet Katie! I'm so glad your home birth was all you wanted it to be:). I'll give you a call soon, once you've all had a little time to get some rest. Love you!
Post a Comment