I'm beginning to wonder if this baby will EVER come! Okay, I'm only 38 weeks and a few days, but I've never gone this long before. I thought surely I would have him or her by now. This past weekend we got out a lot and did some walking and playing in the water. We took a day trip to a nearby lake and discovered that they had a fabulous beach! It was so pretty and the girls had a blast in the water. Although, silly me, I didn't pack swimsuits or towels {not sure what I was thinking} but we still had fun swimming in our clothes and drying out in the sun {I'm sure we looked a little odd, although we're used to that}.

The twins enjoyed dumping pebbles into the water

while Luli enjoyed swimming like a "mermaid"





1 comment:
Great pictures! What a fun day for you guys. Now come on little Metka #4... maybe I can give him or her a pep talk :) Love you Katie!
Post a Comment