Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Quick Snapshot. . .

. . . into our everyday life.


and just in case you were wondering, I'll let you know now, I haven't had the baby yet. I was 40 weeks last Saturday. I never dreamed I would go this long. Each day, each contraction I have, I think, is this it? Is this the beginning of labor?? But they never stick around. So, I'm trying to busy myself with other things {like 3 energetic girls}.

We have been enjoying our backyard. The girls play while I pace up and down the driveway trying to get labor going. The other afternoon I brought out a simple plastic bowl full of water. Who knew it would be the hit of the day! The girls found many uses for it as you can see.





















Sofi finally got tired of the water and moved on to sweeping and making sure her broom was tidy.




and moving "cars" around {Sofi is my organizer}



Mira, my wreckless driver



and by the way, thank you so much for the people who have been praying for us! We know that this birth and the timing is all in God's hands. We are praying that the Lord would shower us {me especially} with patience.

1 comment:

Amber L. said...

Oh so cute. And I've heard your news. Congrats on your new baby girl Metka. What a precious little family you have. Sounds like everything went well. I can't wait to see the pictures.
Love ya!