Monday, November 29, 2010

The Double Birthday

What's more fun than celebrating one baby's first birthday?.... why celebrating 2 babies' first birthdays, of course! It seems to take me longer and longer to post new photos these days. But here they are. . .



these {pink} puffy dresses {a gift from Oresti's cousin} just said "birthday" to me! I told Oresti though, I just wish the girls had some hair, the outfit was missing some fun hair bows. Sofia might have been able to wear them, but no way Chubs!























I think I'm officially giving up on having a good photo of my three girls all sitting together. Oops, there goes Sofia!




Okay Mira, you're free now, go go go!





The cake looks small on our gigantic table, but it was actually a pretty large, 6 layer rainbow cake. It wasn't as pretty as some rainbow cakes I've seen, but as I was making it I took some shortcuts because I figured, the girls are going to destroy it.





. . . and destroy it they did!





Sofia used only one finger at first to delicately get some frosting.





Mira on the other hand, had both fists into the cake





Luli kept saying, "Mira, why are you messing up Mama's cake?!"





Mira's hands were so full of cake, that she went in with her face. My sister stopped her before she pushed the whole cake over










Here's the side that wasn't too badly damaged.

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

the cake looks gorgeous! not as beautiful as the girls, of course, though :)

Maryann said...

How fun!!