Wednesday, April 14, 2010

RAW

I've been trying to figure out what RAW is in my camera. And also how it produces different {better?} photographs. Anyway, I changed my settings to RAW and just shot a bunch of Mira and also of Luli playing with Mira. This is what I got. I can't tell if they're that much different from taking photographs in non-RAW settings (how would you say that?) but let me know if you see a difference. I still edited them, but when I opened them from the RAW file, a different window popped up that allowed me to change other things that was pretty cool. I think it did make the editing process smoother. Anyway, here they are with my favorite first.


















































1 comment:

Maryann said...

To me, they seem more "real". Perhaps the color is better, or the sharpness is just right?! I don't know how to explain, but I love them!!