Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

My Dad turned 60 last week! To celebrate we had a Picnic Party in the Park! We had our cousins with their five kids and our aunt come also. With all the kids we made it a kid-friendly party with noise makers, party hats, and bubbles. I think my dad enjoyed all of the fun too. Here's some photos of the day.





Blowing out his candles



















Luli and Lela, such a fun pair {of trouble}




















"Happy Birthday TO YOU!!" Love, Sofia







Then we went back to our house for some fun in the sand {and coffee for the adults}








Sweet Fina

4 comments:

Maryann said...

Love the B&W! Is that an homage to your dad's age?!?!? Just Kidding!

Sarah said...

love these Katie! Which path in elements did you use to do the black and white?

Aunt Melanie said...

So fun to see your dad huffing and puffing over his cake:) Thank goodness his freaky hiccups were gone before the candle blowing! Love seeing Paea family!

Anonymous said...

for b&w I just go to the little button above layers (next to "new layer") and a drop down menu comes up and I click on gradient map. Then I just adjust brightness and contrast.
Katie