Luli decided to wake last night at 2am, 3am, 4am, and 5am (when I finally did feed her). We think she was having teething pain. And not only that but she also did not nap well today, so I did not get the chance to lay down (or to even enjoy my Chai Latte in peace). Somehow she knows when I'm just laying down or just sitting down to relax and that is when she wakes up and cries. Must be baby radar. (Another little joy to my day was getting spit-up on all over me AND down my shirt at 5am.) Honestly, I don't know how you other mothers handle more than one. I'm so exhausted I can't even see clearly. Please tell me it gets easier when they're a little older! Will I ever feel rested again?
On another note, Luli is standing! She holds onto the back of the couch and stands! I think we have a baby genius, or at least a future olympic gold medalist, ha! I'm off now to bake some biscuits for Strawberry shortcake (I prefer biscuits though). I love strawberry season!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment