Monday, April 21, 2008

Giggle Giggle

Little Luli Bug is full of spunk these days. She's smiling and laughing so much. She gets so excited when I get her up from a nap or when she sits up from a diaper change, she immediately wants to stand and bounce. Her favourite thing now is standing, I'm wondering if she's just going to skip crawling and go straight to walking!
She is still a bucket of drool with no teeth yet. We're hoping they'll pop through soon and maybe we'll get a break from Niagra Falls?
Anyway, here are a few recent pictures.




3 comments:

Maryann said...

She sure is growing up fast. I hope you are getting caught up on sleep. I was glad to hear that everything is all in order for you guys, hopefully we'll be seeing you soon!!

Sarah said...

Love all the expressions! Such a little cutie bug, Luli Bug sure fits! One month and counting. I'll be praying for just the right job to come up.
Sarah

Laura said...

I can't wait to see my beautiful mbese! She'll have some suprises from Tezja Laura when she gets to Austin! And plenty of hugs.