Friday, April 11, 2008

Egocentric

Now, we do plan on teaching Luljeta the importance of others and thinking of other people's feelings first. However, we've (or should I say I've...) made the mistake of putting Luli's name in various songs, and now she cannot get enough of it! She gets so excited and I can't resist singing some more to see that huge grin.





Here's her reaction to me singing "Its Luli, Its Luli, la la la la la la!" with the tune to that old song about the toy, "Its slinky . . . "






Here's what you get when you sing "LULI in the Sky with Diamonds (instead of Lucy)"





and this is her reaction to the song that goes, "a tiny turned-up nose, two cheeks just like a rose, etc. . . " I don't put her name in this one, but I sing it to her every night at bedtime. Right before I start, she usually has her head on my shoulder and as I start the song she pulls away to look at my face and she just gets the biggest smile on her face and then she kind of gives me a hug and then she repeats this over and over while I'm singing. I'm so in love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw! these are so cute! she is more adorable every week. i can't wait for you to come to the US so we can meet her.