Monday, August 13, 2007

Update

Well, we had our August doctor's appointment last Friday. It was in the new hospital! Oh, its so much nicer! And because we are going to appointments in the afternoon, we got better treatment. In the afternoon we have to pay, if we went in the morning (along with 40 other pregnant women) we wouldn't pay. The doctor really took his time with the ultrasound, making sure everything was good, and he even let me see the baby! Baby Metka looks very cute:) And the other good news is that I've put on a little more weight, about a kilo and a half, which is about 3 pounds. I'm almost up to my pre-pregnancy weight!
We didn't get to see the maternity ward because by the the time we got out of our appointment, it was past visiting hours. But we'll try to go again someday. I'm feeling so much better about this experience, knowing that I'll be in a nice, new, clean building. The old one was so creepy.
Well, that's it. I'm 28 1/2 weeks now, sorry no picture, I really haven't changed so much.

No comments: