Monday, July 23, 2007

25 weeks!


Hi everyone, I thought I'd add a side view of me at 25 weeks. I'm also excited to say that I've put on 2.5 pounds now! woo-hoo:) I never thought I'd have so much trouble gaining weight. But I think it should come on faster now, I'm eating a lot better. Its just a little hard to eat now that we're having such horrible heat again. This week its all over 100 and Tuesday or Wednesday will be 106! We tend to cook late at night for the next day, and even then its so hard to stand over a hot stove.
We have our next doctor's visit on August 10th and I'm so excited that it will be in the new hospital! No more going down to the dark basement for my visits. And our doctor said that the baby will be born in the new hospital then, so I'm looking forward to checking out the maternity ward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better and gaining weight! Lots of love to all three of you!