Thursday, May 03, 2007

14 weeks!


I've made it to 14 weeks and I'm starting to feel lots better. Its great to be able to eat more:) We just went to the doctor today and got an ultrasound. We could see the baby so clear! I could see his/her little arms and legs moving around. He/She was really active and the heartbeat sounded good. The doctor said everything was fine. I won't post the pictures of the baby because they weren't so clear. One of them you could see the spine really good but that was all. Maybe for the 20 week picture it'll be better.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute Katie! You look beautiful! Glad to hear all is well with your little one too. Can you believe you'll be at the half way mark in just a month and a half!? The last half goes slower, but there is so much to look forward to, like all the movement!
Love, Sarah

Sarah said...

TAG, you're it! You've been tagged for a blog meme, go to my blog for details.
Love, Sarah