Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Savoring the simple things

Today was exciting for me, I discovered a shop here that makes smoothies similar to those of Jamba Juice!! It was made with wonderful flavors of sorbet. My stomach is so happy now:) I've found that any time I find something here that reminds me of the States, I get really excited. I love living in another country but sometimes I just get homesick or frustrated with how things are here and just want to be in the US! But I need to remind myself to enjoy the time I have here and enjoy Greek things, because in the States I'll be missing them.
All that said, I will be enjoying a smoothie once a week:)

2 comments:

Maryann said...

Hi Katie! I'm so glad you found a tasty.....I have been enjoying your blog very greatly! Love, Maryann

Sarah said...

Horray! I love smooties too, pregnant or not!
Love ya!
Sarah