Monday, April 09, 2007

Χριστος Ανεστη! Christ has risen!




Happy Easter! we celebrated by having a grill out after church with Oresti's parents at our house. It was a beautiful, warm day, so we could enjoy our veranda. We didn't do the lamb this year, but had a small grill of chicken, beef, pork and some lamb ribs. Amazingly, I didn't get sick and run out of the room:) I actually wanted to eat the meat and it was all so good! The baby must be wanting more meat because my stomach was so happy after that. Later in the evening Oresti and I took a walk down to the water front, and went to a coffee shop. We went to one that we could sit right by the water. It was so nice! I think the whole town of Volos was down there in the evening, it was so fun to see everyone out walking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oresti,

The green peppers you're grilling look so good.

Katie,

I'm so glad that you could eat meat and enjoyed them.

Can't wait to see you guys.

Maureen Oh