Wednesday, August 03, 2011

A Tour

These kids sure do keep us busy! {a fun, wonderful, crazy-loud busy} But because they keep us so busy, we don't have much time for working on projects. So, the playhouse is still unfinished. But it's finished enough for the kids to enjoy and I thought I'd give a tour today, well, lets let Miss Luljeta give a tour.


They love this big window, Luli tries to get the twins to cooperate and play drive thru. They don't always comply. Luli thinks that drive thru windows are for money, french fries and coffee. I guess that's all we've done at drive thru windows so far.







This would drive me CRAZY. Apparently, her hair does not bother Luli.





Oresti painted the walls with colored plaster. I love this effect!







We are off to the beach soon! Luli has been talking about this trip for a year now:) I can't wait to photograph my girls there!

No comments: