Tuesday, August 09, 2011
A Preview
Life is back to normal. The memories of the beach are still close, the sound of the waves, the feel of the sea breezes tickling our skin, the taste of salt in the air and the pleasant sound of children laughing and squealing. I don't think I would want to permanently live at the beach, but I sure do enjoy visiting. Thankfully, my parents make that possible by inviting our whole family each summer for a long weekend of laying on the beach. And even though, with four little ones, it was double the work, it was also double the fun and totally worth all the hard work! Here's a quick preview of our days at the beach and I'll have more photos once I get the laundry under control. Also, check out my photography website here to see a preview of my brother Erik and my soon-to-be sister's engagement photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment