Wednesday, June 29, 2011
one month
Antiana is one month old today!! I can't believe it's already been a month since she entered the world in the early morning. We still marvel at her birth, how easy and relaxing it was {well, except for the last five minutes of horrific pain}. Yes, just about 5 minutes and she was out. I was eating a popsicle right before that and having a good time in between contractions. My midwives were so great and encouraging and my cousin Sarah was there to laugh and talk with. And then the pain was over and I got to hold my precious new baby. One month ago. It's going by way too fast. I posted a few photos of Annie on my website. Sorry to keep sending you over there, but here's the link again. www.katiemetka.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE checking in on these 4 BEAUTIFUL girls!!! Annie is just precious and seems to fit in so nicely with her sisters. I just want to hold and kiss each one of them.
We send you love and blessings!
Ron and Katie
Post a Comment