The twins are 19 months now! I can hardly believe it {we still call them "the babies"}. Seems like yesterday we were up all night with them as newborns and now they are big sisters! I really need to do a "real" photoshoot with them soon, I love this age and I want to capture it. But for now these snapshots will have to do. Mira had her first ponytail in today. Life is always entertaining around our house and we are busting at the seams with blessed noise and activity:)
Another special girl turned 3 weeks this weekend, you can see photos of this little darling on my website by clicking
here


1 comment:
These are great pictures for just being quick snapshots! I can't believe how big the twins are getting. Can't wait to see them later this summer. And of course I can't wait to meet little Annie!
Post a Comment