Saturday, March 19, 2011

shocked & amazed

. . . that I actually finished this week's dress! I guess it's the third trimester because my energy level has seriously fell this week. I use to never nap {that was my sewing time} but this week I had to nap two days in a row. Plus, I just haven't had the energy to sew in the evenings. But, I managed to finish this dress today! It is a simple one, but I think Sofia looks so darling in it and I can't wait to see her on the beach in it! It is a flowy three tiered {is that what you would call it?} dress, with a delicate pink ruffle at the neckline.
We'll see if I can keep up this dressmaking challenge. I'm starting to doubt that I can keep up this pace. But at least I made it this far!












Here's a back view

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sofia is so beautiful, love the dress! I used to think she looked just like Luli, but now I'm starting to see a lot of her own little look. Wish I could see those girls, I'm sure they've changed so much since we last saw them.