For the past two years we have taken a trip to the beach in the summer with my family. We're planning on going again this summer and I thought it would be so fun to have a good photo of the girls (plus whoever is kicking inside of me!). And so I decided to make some light, beachy dresses. This is Luli's dress. The top is a light pink/peach color and the bottom and accents are white with pale pink polk-a-dots. I also made a ruffle at the top with the same polk-a-dot fabric. Luli adores this dress {she's beginning to lean towards pink as her favorite color}. This scares me a little since I am a green, yellow, brown sort of girl, but I can handle pink and she's not going overboard {yet}.
We happily wed in October 2006 and began our life together in Volos, Greece. We were blessed by the arrival of our daughter, Luljeta, in October 2007 and then made the move to the United States in 2008. Then in November 2009 we received a double blessing of twin girls, Sofia and Mira! Now we are expecting another little Metka in May 2011. Four kids here we come! Life is crazy but we feel so blessed with what God has given us!
1 comment:
So pretty Katie. You really do have a talent. Wish we could join you for your beach trip. Maybe sometime.
Post a Comment