Friday, September 03, 2010

Vintage

During the past two weeks the girls have had colds,
I left my camera at my cousin's house,
we got "rid" of the tv {it's actually just in another room but out of sight out of mind},
we were exposed to chicken pox {still hasn't shown up yet though},
my mother had surgery,
Oresti has been working more than usual,
I got out of the habit of taking photos every day,
Luli learned how to draw people, pigs and sheep,
I got my camera back,
and. . .

I took 9 month photos of Mira in my mother's baby dress. . .




















. . . and if the girls DON'T have the chicken pox yet tomorrow, I will be taking Sofia's Vintage 9 month photos! {I've got other dresses of my mother's to try out on the babies}

4 comments:

Maryann said...

Yikes!! Hope things settle down soon!! LOVE these pics!!

Sarah said...

too precious for words! Can't wait to see Sofia's!

Amber L. said...

Oh so lovely pictures Katie. Sounds like you have a lot going on over there. Ahhhhhh!

Aunt melanie said...

These are adorable Katie!! I think I remember seeing a photo of your mom wearing that dress, although I'm sure it was black and white:) So precious!