Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sofia's vintage photos

Another vintage baby dress, another baby {I always believe in having a spare}, another day, another personality. . . same sweetness.

Miss Sofia was not an easy subject. Once she was over her cold, I got her all set up similar to Mira's photoshoot and as soon as I stepped back to start snapping, she was off! I tried EVERYTHING to get her to hold still AND smile at the same time. Okay, I got a few, they're not perfect but they are my sweet, active Sofia. She is a fiesty little thing and quick as a whip. I think I really need my assistant {Oresti} next time I photograph her.















































3 comments:

Aunt Melanie said...

Oh Katie, these are so, so precious! Sugar and spice and everything nice:)

Sarah said...

she's beautiful Katie! All three of your girls are pure sugar!

Amber L. said...

So cute. I can just see Sofia taking off for the outlet or something else mischievious. They turned out great.