Thursday, December 17, 2009
Christmas Preparations by Luli
We've got the tree up, we've spent an evening all together decorating (well the babies just snoozed close by while the three of us decorated), and Luli and I have been busy in the kitchen making cookies. She is quite the baker and received an A+ in using cookie cutters. Where I find the time to make cookies I'll never know but somehow it got done!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
now that I've spent so much time in your house, these pictures are that much sweeter:). We did our baking day yesterday, but I've got a few more days planned before Christmas. Way to go doing it with three week old newborns! Love you!
Oh, I love little Luli's new hairdo!! Sooo cute:) I can tell she is a big helper in the kitchen:) How precious those baby girls are - pure sweetness for sure! Love you all!
Post a Comment