The girls were suppose to go in for a 2 week check but after a few cancelations, we finally got in when they were 3 weeks.
We were so pleased with their weight gain!
Mira went from 5lbs 13oz at birth to a whopping 7lbs even at 3 weeks!
Little Sofia went from 5lbs 1oz at birth to 6lbs 12oz at 3 weeks!
They are both 19 in long now. They are just growing so well so I guess we're doing okay with feeding them enough! I'm still nursing them one after the other, hopefully once they become more alert during the day I can nurse them together. I have to constantly tickle them through a feeding to get them to stay awake.
But for the last two nights they have eaten every 2.5 hours (now that may sound awful to you) BUT instead of staying awake inbetween feedings, they have gone back to sleep after each feeding! Oh it's so nice, even though its about an hour of sleep for me inbetween each feeding.
I think we're moving in the right direction. I can't believe they will be a month old on Saturday! How did a month go by so fast?
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment