Sunday, September 13, 2009

Luli's got wheels!


Maggi and Baga (a.k.a. Grandma and Grandpa) gave Luli an early birthday present last week, a cozy coup! Luli squealed with delight when she saw Baga bring it through the door. She got in and took off with as fast a speed as her little feet could push it. She plays in it all day and often is saying to me "bye bye, I go shopping". Now since I do not shop, I'm not sure what she thinks "shopping" is. Probably just grocery shopping, but whatever it is, it's exciting to this almost 2 year old!

A few other things she says a lot of now, when it's close to nap time or night time, "I seepy" or "I tired"

You can often hear her telling her babies "You sit there!" and threatening them with the wooden spoon. Hmmm, wonder where she learned that one???

She loves numbers 1-5 now. Especially 2, 4, and 5. And some days she likes to say them in English, then other days it's Albanian.

It also seems like we have to change her baby's diaper 100 times during the day. As soon as we put the diaper on, Luli will say "baby stinky, change di-dee".

Anyway, Luli is changing every day it seems. She just says more and more and understands more and more. It's so fun to observe. She also likes to hug and kiss my huge belly lately and pats the babies. I've got about 2.5 months to go. My last check up was great, babies looked good and no signs of labor. I'm very uncomfortable, but I'm enjoying that:) I'm loving every minute of this pregnancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Katie! It was so fun to see all your happenings. I love the bed Oresti made. He is so talented. Milo is still in a crib. We're hanging onto that as long as we can. Anyway, I'll talk to you soon.
Love ya!