Monday, August 17, 2009

Beach!

A week ago we hit the beach of South Padre, TX with my parents and brother. This was Luli's first real experience at the beach and she just loved it! She was a little cautious the first day in the water and would only go a little ways in. But by the end of the 3 days we had to really watch her because she would just go straight into the waves. She also loved digging in the sand and destroying sand castles built by Babi and Dajo (uncle Erik).








Coming in from some serious surfing!







"See ya later dudes!"












Luli made a friend who was from Mexico. The little girl spoke Spanish to Luli and Luli spoke Albanian to her but they managed to understand each other.












I burn easily, okay. Here I am at about 22 weeks.











out to dinner on the island. This night we sat right next to the live music which kept Luli occupied the whole evening, thank goodness!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am loven the belly Katie! You look so cute. I can't wait to meet your little ones. It looks like you had a blast at the beach. As always, Luli is such a cutie.