Monday, August 17, 2009

23 weeks



I thought it was about time I let you all see how big I've gotten:) I still can't believe it when I see pictures of myself. I'm HUGE! Its so much fun though and now the babies are really moving lots and I can see the kicks on my belly. I just hope they aren't kicking each other! I'm feeling great, just a little trouble sleeping but I usually get a nap during the day so then I'm fine. My due date is Dec. 10th but they're saying I'll probably deliver in November. I'm thinking around Thanksgiving time, which is so appropriate because we have SO much to be thankful for!!

5 comments:

kirstin said...

wow! you look great. i can't wait to hear about the twins.

Sarah said...

wow! Ya, I think that's about how I looked at term:). What a blessing, two healthy babies at once! I have an educated guess on the gender of one of them, but I won't tell you, I promise;).
Love, Sarah

Maryann said...

You look great! I am so happy for you. I wonder how big those babies are going to make you?

Aunt Melanie said...

I imagine you're waddling pretty good by now:) Such a cute pregnant lady you are Katie!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Katie! You look absolutely stunning - pregnancy suits you to a T!

Lots of Love

Menna xx