


...and Oresti decided we needed a bigger table (we were using my parents' card table) since we're adding two little ones to the family soon. So why buy when you can build?! This table is Oresti's 3rd wood project ever (well, besides frames for roofs and patio covers). I'm still in awe of how easy these things come to him. The table is so gorgeous, and the pictures just do not do proper justice to it but here they are.





...and how have we been enjoying this table? Well, of course we love having people over now because we can all sit together rather than some at the card table and others at tv trays:) But also, Luli is enjoying coloring at the table (notice her fine skills of holding the crayon)...

...and I'm enjoying having a place to roll out my filo dough to make byrek! (that's spinach pie in Albanian). Sometimes I make it in pie form, other times I make individul rolls, which you see here.

3 comments:
That table is to die for gorgeous!! You two are the most creative and artistically gifted couple!! Can't wait to see what your 3 little ones become! Hope you are doing well. I think about you all the time. Love, Maryann
yes, it's beautiful Katie! It was so fun to see it in person and if I could put in an order for one, I would do so!
Beautiful work Oresti! I wish I could've been there to feel it and see your detail.
Post a Comment