Monday, July 06, 2009

June

Here's some pictures from this past month of June. Luli has been enjoying a few pool trips. Our air conditioning went out for a few days so we packed up and went to my parents house. And their neighborhood has a really fun pool where Luli enjoyed playing catch with Dajo (uncle) Erik.















Father's Day! Oresti got to try out his new grill and made us delicious hamburgers and hotdogs. You see the car behind him? We traded in the yellow jeep for this more family car. It was sad to say goodbye to the jeep. It was my first car and I had a lot of fun with it, but with twins on the way we realized it was time to "grow up". Did I say "twins"?! Heehee, I'm still giddy about it! I can hardly believe it but I'm beginning to feel little movements so I know they're there!



Luli sitting in her "car". She loves to drive her babies around.



Unfortunately the little car just couldn't take it anymore and flattened.



Luli is quite the helper, she will throw away anything I ask her to. And she's getting better about closing the lid right away and NOT touching the trash (gross!).





Lunch time usually involves one or both of her "Beba's". She likes to feed them too.



"High-chair dancing to the beat of the washing machine!"



When she's done with lunch she hands me her plate and says "ga-ga" for all gone. Or she says "Mo" for more. Then of course she says "messy" and begins wiping down the table.



Snack time! A big bowl of "Rushi" (grapes) is always fun and of course we must share with "Bebas"!



She looks a little annoyed at having her picture taken yet again, but I think she was just in the middle of chewing her rushi (grapes). Luli's vocab is a mixture of Albanian and English. But she usually knows both words, she just chooses to always use one language or the other. I just always tell the nursery workers at church that if she asks for "uji - pronounced OO-EE, then that means water. She'll figure out the languages some time, for now its just so fun to see what new word she'll learn.

1 comment:

Maryann said...

She is so big and grown up!! I hope things are going well for you and all the little ones! Love seeing an update!