Thursday, July 10, 2008

Meal time and Bottle Lessons

Here's Luli getting messy with sweet potatos, carrots, onion, red peppers, and beef. I'm really enjoying making my own baby food. Its so easy and Luli really likes it.





















We're having some bottle problems. Luli never did learn to suck on a bottle. I just always breastfed her so there was no need for a bottle. However, lately, I don't nurse her as often and I would like her to take some water. We've tried sippy cups, she just chews on the spout or tips them over. We've just given her sips from a regular cup, but the water just ends up everywhere else but her mouth. So, we're giving the bottle a try. So far, its just not working so well. Take a look.

She started out okay, I thought she liked it.

But then she started playing

Then turning it over to examine the bottom

Then the top

Now she's just not sure what to do

Then just a stressed out baby

Bottle drinking is stressful, okay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
The second one is my favorite! Sooo cute!

Katie, did you get my emails? I just hit reply, so I couldn't have made a spelling mistake.

Lots of hugs,
Katri

Maryann said...

Love the toungue faces!! Looks like she's growing up, we are really hoping to get to meet her next month!