Saturday, July 26, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty!

Luljeta just loves to stand at the back door and laugh at our old cat Hobbes. She also enjoys pounding on the glass at nothing in particular. I can't seem to get a picture of it, but she's doing a new laugh lately. She will scrunch up her nose and just get the biggest grin and laugh and snort like a pig, ha!
So far she's doing great with any new food that I add. Today she got some spinach and broccoli added to her soup mix that I make and she did not turn her nose up to it, yeah! She also tried mango for a snack the other day and loved it.
Still no teeth for this girl and she's not walking yet, but she does stand hanging onto furniture and cruises around.
It seems like she gets stuck on different sounds each day. One day its mamamamababababa, then like today it was deedeedee and row row row (which I think is genius because her favorite diaper change song is row row row your boat!)
Anyway, she is so much fun right now and so kissable, but she's busy so you have to get your hugs and kisses quick from her!
Oh and she's 9 months old now, but I still need to take her portrait. I try to take a nice portrait of her each month and then maybe for her 1st birthday I'll actually take her somewhere to have her picture taken (shock!)
anyway, here's some window pictures of little Luli bug



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi!! luli is gorgeous as ever. i can't believe hobbes is still around! that's so awesome; we only have ashleigh left of the old pets. everyone looks so great - i haven't seen pics of laura and erin in years. so funny that we're all grown up :)

Sarah said...

Oh, just can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!
Love, Sarah