Thursday, May 08, 2008

Starbucks Parenting

Now, all of you parents please feel free to copy our parenting methods. We believe that children at a very young age should be exposed to Starbucks. This not only fills them with the wonderful aroma of good coffee, but it also teaches them early on not to fuss while their parents chill to cool tunes and sip their tall decaf caramel machiato (or tall no water Chai Latte, in my case). Luli began training at Starbucks when she was just 2 weeks old! And I must say she is now quite experienced with how one should behave while on an outing with Mama and Babi.


Here she is trying out their lovely paper bags and sitting in a real highchair!



















Oooo, wait a minute, I think I know this song



















My dear friend Cornelia and I met today for coffee and had such a nice time!






















Luli's first trip to Starbucks, she was 2 weeks old

2 comments:

Maryann said...

I certainly support your style of parenting. I take my baby to Starbuck's all the time already, and I have no intention of stopping.

Sarah said...

cute! I drag my kids with me where ever I go too, although if I really want to relax at Starbucks with a friend, I leave them with Daddy. I'm sure it's an age thing too. Can't wait to see you soon!
Love, Sarah