Thursday, January 25, 2007

House Projects, so much fun!







Lately we've been busy with fun projects around the house. Oresti had no work one day and went out to get some wood and came back and built a coffee table! It was his first time to do something like this, and I think its perfect! After he built it I painted a design on the top and then he stained it.
Then earlier this week I decided to paint a shelf we have that was just white, we keep it in the hall for our shoes. I also painted a design on it. And I liked the color so much and we had some left over so I painted a door that color too, but I don't have a picture of it. And I also painted a design on that (I may be getting carried away because now I'm working on a mural on the living room wall).
Oh and check out the picture of Oresti drilling the legs of the coffee table on our couch!! I guess he knew what he was doing because we don't have any holes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep them coming sister!!!!!!!!!
I've got some projects for that husband of yours. Get your butts back to the US, pronto.

Love,
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Wow, so creative! You guys could totally start your own business making furniture;)
Love,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

hi! you'll have to post some pictures of the whole apartment now that you are more settled in! happy belated new year :) and thanks for the christmas card!

love,
~kirstin