





Hi again! I wanted to share a few more pictures with you. Tuesday we took a drive up to the top of the mountain here, it was snowing up there! We felt like we had gone to another country in just 20 minutes! It was so fun! We had hot chocolate in a cafe there and then looked around at some shops and then had lunch. As we drove down we took some pictures of the view of Volos. Enjoy!

2 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous Katie! Congrats to you two on the recent bind. You're quite lucky to live in such a scenic-heavy country. Katie, I hope you're flexing your photographic muscles, I'm sure there's plenty there to keep you occupied. Take care you two... oh, my new email address is: russell@screamerdesign.com (I've been checking the yahoo account less and less)
Katie,
Looks like you're living quite the life. It suits you.
Post a Comment