


Hi again, here's some pictures of when my family was here for the wedding. My mom, dad, brother Erik and my aunt Phyllis all came. Thankgoodness I had some representation:) Anyway, we had a great time site-seeing and it was such good weather! We actually were able to swim at my favorite beach, Potistika.
Erik spear fishing

Erik and me in Afissos, my village

Pictures of Athens, the acropolis is lit up behind us from the balcony of our hotel!
The next is the changing of the guards at parliament.


2 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Oresti! I hope your jopurney together continues to be more joyful everyday. Sorry you had to go through that ordeal with the visa and stuff; but thank the Lord it's been resolved. I hope to make a trip to Italy next winter; and guess what? I'm learning to speak Italian! Hope all continues to go well. Write back soon!
I am so happy for you guys!! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! Maybe someday Woody and I can visit. Have a great week!!! Shirley and Woody
Post a Comment