. . . when you try to photograph two 1yr-olds at dinner time. Not a good idea.
this was a little better, but not much. No one was happy {including the pregnant photographer who was also hungry}. oh well. . . I guess I'll try again later.
Hi Katie! Your little ladies are beautiful - I adore this photo of the twins completely distracted from the task in hand. They look like a lot of fun. Cornelia told me the great news that you're expecting your fourth child - Congratulations!!!
good try mama, with those adorable little girls, can you really have "bad" pictures?;). And, ahem, when are we going to get a grand finale belly picture of you!? I'm waiting...
We happily wed in October 2006 and began our life together in Volos, Greece. We were blessed by the arrival of our daughter, Luljeta, in October 2007 and then made the move to the United States in 2008. Then in November 2009 we received a double blessing of twin girls, Sofia and Mira! Now we are expecting another little Metka in May 2011. Four kids here we come! Life is crazy but we feel so blessed with what God has given us!
2 comments:
Hi Katie! Your little ladies are beautiful - I adore this photo of the twins completely distracted from the task in hand. They look like a lot of fun. Cornelia told me the great news that you're expecting your fourth child - Congratulations!!!
Love to you all
Menna x
good try mama, with those adorable little girls, can you really have "bad" pictures?;). And, ahem, when are we going to get a grand finale belly picture of you!? I'm waiting...
Post a Comment