I figure as long as the photo is taken SOMEtime while they are 8 months, it counts. These photos are from when we were at the sprinkler park last week. The evening light was gorgeous!
Let's see, what are the babies doing now that they are 8 months. . .
they are both going from laying down to sitting up easily.
Mira is pulling up to everything!
Sofia is so fast on the floor! She's not exactly crawling with her knees up, but she's pulling herself along with her arms.
Mira doesn't like to crawl, she keeps one leg bent so she can have that foot on the floor and then she kind of hops around on her bottom.
Mira "talks" a lot, mostly words like "Ba!" and different variations of that.
They tend to "wrestle" when I put them down for naps. I usually have to go back into the room 4 or 5 times and separate them, tell them shhhhh and lay down! They think it's so funny.
First thing in the morning when I go to pick them up, they both start smiling and wiggling uncontrollably and it looks like they are each trying to be as cute as possible so I pick them first. It's so adorable! As soon as I go to pick up one of them, the other one starts bawling and looks so sad. It breaks my heart, so now I usually pick up both (which is no easy task) and nurse them together (which is way easier to do now that they are older).
Ok, that's enough for now, I'm tired. Here are the photos!





Then here's a few with me and Luli Bug


1 comment:
Katie, you're such a natural beauty!
Post a Comment