Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Non-stop snacking

I wasn't sure what to title this post but I see that most of my pictures deal with food, and we are snacking quite a bit over here. I've figured out (which I should've done with my first pregnancy) that I feel better if I eat almost every hour. Consequently, Luli wants to eat every hour. I feel selfish telling her no snacking, while Mama is pigging out. So she's been getting more snacks than usual, but her meal times have been more difficult. Oh well.













We've also been doing lots of baking (since we all love bread around here!). Luli has become quite the helper.






















And of course we enjoy sampling our efforts. We TRY to save some bread for Babi when he comes home, but it's hard.












Luli showing me where her nose is. She calls it her "nosey" but when asked in Albanian, she will still point to the right place but still call it "nosey". Then other body parts she will only say in Albanian.






And just to satisfy those of you who are curious about how my belly is growing with twins inside. . . here I am about a week and a half ago at just about 12 weeks. I think I was this same size when I was 6 or 7 months along with Luli. Yikes! How big AM I going to get???






*side note* please forgive the quality of these photos. I have no editing programs right now so these are all straight out of my camera (and a camera that is not behaving well). I'm a bit embarassed to even post them, but it's been so long since I put photos up and I know Oresti's family is anxious to see more of Luli.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Katie! I'm calling you right now. I was going to call last Thursday, but then Tommy got injured and it's been a bit crazy.