Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wood Floors!

Oresti has been busy, busy these past days (really this past month) trying to get most of this house ready for us to move in. It hasn't been easy having him away so much (most weeks Luli sees him just twice) but his hard work is really paying off and the house is just coming together beautifully. He has finished laying the hardwood floors in Luli's room and the living room and we're just so excited about how they turned out. It was his first time laying wood and I'm very impressed. Now he just needs to put the baseboards up and we'll be moving in this Saturday!! We still need to finish the master bedroom and the office, but we can live in the house now and finish those as we have time.





Here's Luli's room



here he is working on the living room

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looking good guys! I hope a nasty swine flu outbreak doesn't keep us from seeing it in person in a few months. I, for one, am optimistic!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work. I bet you are anxious to move in.

Maryann said...

Such gorgeous floors!! I'm so excited for you all!