
Luli's new friends Matt and Bubsie (little Jeromy)
She had so much fun at Bubsie's, Lucie's and Aunt Addie's house. I just wish I had taken more pictures of these 3 blobs! And wow, I didn't realize how dark Luli is until I saw this picture. She has her Babi's skin for sure.

Cousin Milo couldn't keep his lips off of Luli! He was so sweet with her and she just loved playing with him.
Mountain Wedding
We went up to the North of Colorado to attend my cousin Tyler's wedding to Kim. Although I didn't get any pictures of them (shame on me!) I did get plenty of the surrounding area. It was gorgeous up there! We got to spend 2 nights and had lots of free time to hike around.






Stream next to the ceremony site

The alter where Tyler and Kim stood

Luli's smiling face that I saw each time I looked back at her. What a good traveler!

No comments:
Post a Comment