Friday, June 20, 2008

Country Livin'

After we got back from Boston, we spent 4 days out in the country taking care of my cousin's house and animals while they were away. We had so much fun! They have a old style log home, with a breeze way down the middle because way back no one had air conditioning so they all had these breeze ways to keep cool. And it really works, we didn't use air conditioning at all in 100 degree heat and we were fine. The animals were so fun, there was a goat to milk, chickens, turkeys, geese, dogs, cats and rabbits to feed. We got all our work done in the morning and had the rest of the day to be lazy. Luli loved watching and laughing at all the animals.












Luli took about 3 baths a day just to stay cool

I caught a few lizards there, here's one of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute Katie. I loved seeing all your new pics. I can't wait to see you all in a few months.
Love,
Amber