She is staying awake for longer periods of time during the day now. During that time she likes to lay on her back on the floor or sit in her walker (yes, I know its a little early, but it helps keep her occupied while I get some housework done). She has started spitting a lot when she's excited, she showers anyone she loves (mostly mama and babi). Her smile is so irresistable, even when I'm annoyed that she's smiling instead of finishing her meals, I can't help but smile back at her. She's such a dear! I'm enjoying every minute of my time with her.
Oh, we've also started a new habit, going out for daily walks (usually to go buy vegetables). The weather has suddenly warmed up, thank God! So we're slinging it daily (that is Luli rides in the the sling).
Well, here's some pictures from her photo shoot today. Not the best because she wasn't in a very good mood during them. I just had to put her in this dress, its so adorable but I'm sad that she may not ever get to wear it out if it doesn't warm up a bit more. Hopefully it'll still fit next month.
It's difficult now to get her thumb OUT of her mouth!
Oh well, she's satisfied and that's what matters
What?!! This coffee is decaf!!
Ma? Do I have a belly button??

1 comment:
Ah thumb suckers! Both my girls are, and for now, it's great. I guess I'll worry about the task of weaning them from it when I have to. The dentist said before six, but I'm shooting for four with Emma, we'll see how it goes this next year.
Post a Comment