Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Trip to Mount Olympus









Thanks everyone for all your well wishes! As you can see I'm not showing yet, so no side views. Here we are exploring Mount Olympus. We just went on an easy walk at the bottom. It was a beautiful Spring day! After walking for awhile we went down the village to have lunch and then headed back to Volos. I have found that I feel a lot less sick if I keep Sprite handy, and also sandwiches are good, I guess the protein helps.


We had our first doctor's visit last monday and they did an ultra sound of the little Metka:) We couldn't see much at all, just a dark spot with a little white speck (that was the baby).


Today is another gorgeous day! Really, if anyone can, you should try to visit next March! The Spring here is so beautiful, and the wild flowers are lovely!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to the both of you! can't wait to see baby's progress on the blog!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you both!!!!Glad you're feeling okay, Katie. Hope Oresti is well, also. We'll be anxious to see/read updates. Love you.