

the last couple of weeks have been so hot, so one day, Oresti took the day off and we drove to the mountains to have a picnic and just relax up there. We went to the highest point, which is 3,000 feet. It was so nice and cool. We immediately fell asleep but after about 15 minutes I was awakened by the sound of footsteps and opened my eyes to see about a hundred goats looking at us! They were very curious to see what were we doing in their favorite snack site. Only a few brave were able to get close to nibble the plants by our blanket. They were also there to get a drink in the fountain, where a mountain spring comes out. Oresti suddenly realized he had left our bottle of wine there to cool off, so he bravely fought the pack of desperate goats and saved the wine, hurray!

2 comments:
I am so glad you started this up!! What a terrific way to keep up with ya! This is probaby as close to Greece as Woody and I will EVER get, so keep the pics coming!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!
Hey Katie, this is an awesome idea. Yes, definitely keep the pics and stories coming! I love it!
take care,
Rebecca
Post a Comment